Sunday 5 August 2012

Goosebump Tilda




Hi everyone, hope you're having a lovely weekend! A tag shaped card to share today using the sweet Goosebump Tilda from the Turning Leaves Collection. The colouring is with watercolours with some doodling over it and I've then cut her out and mounted her over the background with glue gel.

The tag card was easy to make using a corner punch on the top corners and cropodile punch for the centre hole. I embossed the card with a Tim Holtz brickwork embossing folder and swiped over the raised brickwork with vintage photo and walnut stain distress ink pads.

The window/shutters/flower window box are Memory Box die cuts all coloured with distress inks/acrylic paint. Behind the window there's some muslin fabric for a curtain and to finish off I added a punched grass border, punched flowers with pearl centres, a punched and watercoloured butterfly, ribbon and a chit chat sticker sentiment.

I'm entering my card into the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge where the current challenge is bingo. I've chosen the top line acrosse of ribbon - pearls - image.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Oh, Chris! ❤
This is just beautiful beyond words! Stunning, stunning coloring and sooo many beautiful details :)
I love the cute window- it looks gorgeous!

Big hugs! ❤

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love it! the goose looks superb!!
great colouring and so pretty.
Love,melly. xxx

Monique said...

Beautifull! Your colouring is stunning!

Hugs Monique

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails